CDM is a relevant and updated certification that helps candidates gain new Internet marketing skills and implement creative ideas to a business plan. The material presented in the CDM program can help both aspiring marketing professionals, as well as entrepreneurs and business people, understand the potential of successful online marketing integration. This will equal greater profits for business owners and greater job prospects for marketing professionals. Emphasis is placed on developing practical and proactive digital marketing skills through delivery which encourages self-development, participation, and teamwork. Once qualified, candidates will have the confidence and ability to apply their new knowledge and skills to meet various digital marketing challenges as well as opportunities within the workplace.
Your Course Of Study
Our experts have structured the curriculum to help students understand the current trends and best practices in Internet marketing as well as how to think creatively to solve problems for future innovations. In this highly focused program, you will learn how to leverage these strategies to gain a competitive advantage in your career or business.
What Does CDM Cover?
Training curriculum – What Trainees will learn
Digital Marketing Modules
1. Introduction to Digital Marketing
2. Website Development
3. Lead Generation & Management
4. Web Analytics & Reporting
5. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
6. Campaign Marketing & Management
7. Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
8. Content Marketing & Management
9. Email Marketing & Management
10. Affiliate Marketing & Management
11. Social Media Marketing (SMM)
12. Mobile & Proximity Marketing
13. Video Marketing
14. Strategy & Planning
• Provide a clear understanding of the value and importance of Internet Marketing and why it is a vital component of a marketing strategy plan
• Provide the guidance to develop an effective e-commerce website
• Identify various strategies to improve search engine rankings
• Understand and implement effective e-commerce as per business requirements
• Develop and implement various types of advertising campaigns
• Design and implement Internet and email marketing campaigns
• Exploit the reach of social media and social networks for marketing campaigns
• Identify the success factors of Mobile Advertising Value Chain and provide guidelines for successful mobile advertising
• Understand the web analytics and use the results for business decision-making Who
The course comprises of 14 modules delivered in 45 Hours. Upon completion, of course, the students assigned with case studies and lab.
Why I- Business:
I-Business certification will help you stand out from the crowd, by showcasing your skills and ensuring employers that you are the best candidate. I-Business CDM certification prepares candidates by covering a body of knowledge on Internet Marketing and candidates will be exposed to some of the best instructors in the industry, while having the opportunity to network with other business professionals like themselves.
The Institute of I-Business is a division of International Council of E-Commerce Consultants (EC-Council) is a member-based organization that certifies individuals in various information security and e-business skills. EC-Council has been certified by American National Standards Institute to meet its ANSI 17024 standard. It is the owner and creator of the world famous Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (CHFI) and EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)/License Penetration Tester (LPT) programs, and as well as many others programs, that are offered in over 92 countries through a training network of more than 450 training partners globally.